My Free Fitness Home Gym

For years, he had set a goal to exercise and get fit. I looked to join a gym and I was horrified by the prices. And when I looked in the most affordable gyms, I was disappointed by the services they offer, or more accurately, did not offer.

My physical condition kept getting pushed further my to-do list until I gave an ultimatum of now or never. I decided to give up the idea of ​​working in a gym and started researching the home exercise equipment, but the price was astronomical. Who can afford while a more bulky gyms? Certainly not me.

I felt depressed about the whole situation and almost gave up on the whole. But a friend saved the day by reminding me that even the laundry is exercise. It made ​​me think about all the things around my house that I could use for exercise.

I started taking my discarded bottles of laundry detergent and use free weights. Depending on how heavy I wanted, I fill them with different amounts of water.

For cardio, I started making trips up and down the stairs of my house and hit the road. Who needs a stepper or treadmill when you have the real deal?

I also noticed that there are literally television programs devoted to the presentation of the exercises at home. Since I already pay for cable, I felt like I was free in a way. Finally, I took advantage of them. The variety of shows is great exercise and really good about the fact that someone has replied to tell me what to do. It really felt like a workout.

For the first time in my life, I legitimately feel healthy and fit without putting any money at all. I felt very proud of myself and I hope I can take my advice and take charge of their health. Believe me, it's worth it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire