Get active, change of pace!

Sport is a great motivating activity for some, desperate for others ... Personally, I've always loved playing sports that I consider just as relaxing qu'énergisant. Exercise works for me as a good therapy: it rids me of all my little problems.

Having always played sports alone, it took me a long time before I realized that my practice was unfortunately not the best. It is a physiotherapist who has opened my eyes. I am ashamed today when I think of many "good" advice given to girlfriends to achieve optimal results! Now that the truth is established, I want to share with you. Taking the time to exercise , as well do it properly.

Know then that it is above all essential to modulate the pace.

In gym, for example, do not hesitate to change bikes every 20 minutes to prevent the body gets used to the movement and starts to work "mechanically".

Those who are particularly fond of group classes in the gym do not have to worry: the program of these courses requires just changing rhythm. It only remains to give you background and put all your energy!

For outdoor sports, such as joggers or cyclists, it is against capital to include in the course of peak velocity or force of a few hundred meters to mobilize muscles and draw the body's resources.

As for swimmers, they will apply to alternate breaststroke, crawl and back. Time seem to pass more quickly also ...

Finally, what counts above all is that the sport does not become a nightmare. Do not forget it. If one day you run out of form, decrease the rate. You will catch up another day! Sport must indeed remain a time of fun and relaxation, a source of well-being. I do not know anyone who returned the sport, does not feel a thousand times better.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire